- minimum stay of 2 weeks
- willing to do basic chores which include:
– helping out around the project site
– helping out with sustainability projects
- willing to help with our sea turtle work between JULY and JANUARY:
– participate in night patrols
– take care of the nests in the hatchery
– maintain the hatchery
- sleep on a comfy bed in our rustic cabin (shared with max. 3 others) with a shared bathroom outside
- cook your own breakfast & lunch together with the other project participants (we bring the food!)
- receive a Nica-style dinner
- have 1 night off per week (or 2 nights off per 2 weeks) that you can spend @MEMANTA for free or somewhere else at your own cost
- take part in our weekly activity schedule with workshops, surf lessons, spanish lessons, fun trips, mini excursions and more
- have enough free time to relax and explore the surroundings
560 USD for 2 weeks
40 USD per night and person
+ accommodation and usage of our facilities
+ food for preparing breakfast and lunch, plus a cooked dinner
+ drinks all day long (water, juice, hot drinks)
+ educational, environmental and fun activities
+ training and support
+ daily contribution to the sea turtle program (we pay for the nests we protect!)
PICTURES RANCHO & BATHROOM
The Rancho has electricity and the kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove and a fridge.
Sea turtle nesting peaks between August and November, with most nests hatching between October and December.
During the rest of the year we will have plenty of other chores and activities for you!
How to pay:
In order to confirm your booking, we ask for a down payment of 200 USD via Western Union or international wire transfer (in this case there’s an additional 25 USD processing fee).
The rest of the fee is to be paid on the day of your arrival.
The last bank / ATM is in Chinandega!
We’ll send you all the banking details.
Without the upfront payment, we may not be able to guarantee a space for you.